Group Seating Information (form below)
- Reserved Group Seating is available for the 2:00 pm show on Saturday December 9, 2017 and Sunday December 10, 2017. This showing is specifically for groups. The general public will not be able to attend these 2:00 pm shows.
- The group leader should call by 8:30 am on the date of their reserved showing to reconfirm their day of event number. Groups must arrive no later than 1:45 pm and no earlier than 1:15 pm.
- Please drop off in front of the main doors located at 215 S. Marion Avenue Washington, Iowa.
Bus parking is available on our gravel lot located behind the main church building.
- Upon arrival, the group leader must go to the top of the stairs to receive your group seating directions from an usher with an “Event Staff” Badge.
- Hot Chocolate, Candy Canes and treats will be available before you enter the building. Please leave drinks outside.
- An elevator is available for use. Please see an usher with an “Event Staff” badge to assist you.
- Restrooms are located on the main floor upon entering the building. Because of the large crowds, it is recommended that your group use the restroom just prior to arriving.
You will be dismissed at 4:00 pm.
- The show is free of charge! We will take an offering for those who wish to support the show. We ask that all groups stay for a 10 minute Gospel presentation upon the conclusion of the show.
- This show will have loud noises, lots of fog and special effects. All theatrical effects have been professionally tested and are safe for all ages.
- The show features close contact with many animals. Please inform your group in case anyone has any allergy issues.
FREE OF CHARGE TO ALL! NO TICKETS NEEDED!